How do I fix the clock in my Kia?
How to change the clock in a Kia
- Press the Set Up button at the side of the screen.
- Select Date/Time.
- Check the Daylight Saving Time checkbox on or off.
- Alternatively, you can manually adjust it using the arrows above this.
How do I set the clock?
Set your phone’s date and time manually
- On your Android phone, open Settings, then: Android 9 select System > Date and Time. Android 8 select General Management > Date and Time.
- Select Set date, then the desired date on the calendar, and tap Done.
- Select Set time, then set the desired time on the clock, and tap Done.