Which tyres are best for BMW X5?
- Continental CrossContact UHP – Best Performance Street.
- Continental TerrainContact A/T – Best All-Terrain.
- Bridgestone Dueler H/L 400 RFT – Best Highway.
- Toyo Open Country A/T II – Best All-Purpose.
- Continental sContact Spare Tire – Best Temporary Spare.
- Pirelli P Zero PZ4 – Factory Tire.
What tires does BMW recommend?
Whichever model you drive, Bridgestone is the right choice for your BMW. If you’re looking for high performance, Potenza tires are designed for speed and deliver control, responsiveness, and handling. Turanza tires are ideal for BMW drivers who want a smooth driving experience.
How long do tires last on BMW X5?
How long do BMW X5 tires last? If your driving habits are normal and around 12,000-15,000 miles per year, an average tire’s tread will wear out in about 3 years. This could be longer if you drive less than 12,000 miles or less if you drive more aggressively.