Are the KM3 good on the street?
The KM3 looks more aggressive, is quieter on road, has a much stronger sidewall, and offers a bit better traction in all conditions. The only negative is that the built-in strength and new features make it slightly heavier than its predecessor.
Who makes the best all around UTV tire?
- Carlisle All Trail II ATV Tire.
- MASSFX KV 26″ Tall Off-Road Utility Tire.
- SunF A051.
- Carlisle A.C.T ATV Tire.
- Pro Armor XG All-Terrain.
- Tusk Racing TERRABITE Heavy Duty.
- Sedona Coyote ATV/UTV Tires.
- Road Guider ATV/UTV Tires.
Should I get KO2 or KM3?
The BFGoodrich KO2 all-terrain tires have a closer tread pattern, which reduces road noise and increases grip on the pavement. They definitely provide better handling on the highway compared to the BFGoodrich KM3 tires, but they are no contest when it comes to off-road terrain.