Are Falken Tyres good quality?
Falken tires are an excellent option for drivers looking for a high-performance or all-terrain model without the expensive price tag. We like Falken’s long-lasting tread life warranties and high customer satisfaction ratings.
Which tires are better than Michelin?
- Michelin. 4.5. Best Tires Overall. 1889. 5.0.
- Goodyear. 4.5. Best for Durability. 1898. 5.0.
- Cooper. 4.0. Most Affordable. 1914. 4.0.
- Bridgestone. 4.0. Best for Run-Flat Tires. 1931. 4.5.
- Pirelli. 4.0. Best for High-Performance. 1872. 4.5.
- BFGoodrich. 4.0. 1870. 4.0.
- Continental. 4.0. 1871. 4.5.
- Yokohama. 4.0. 1917. 4.0.
Is Michelin still the best tire?
Michelin tires aren’t only good, but they’re excellent. They provide high-performance tires for every type of vehicle and every type of use. Coming in second from Bridgestone as the largest tire company in the world, Michelin tires are still one of the best tires out there.