Driving. Our 2020 Nissan Altima SV AWD comes standard with a 182 hp 2.5-liter four cylinder that makes 178 lb-ft. This engine struggles a bit for speed off the line, but passing power is not too shabby. On snow, the power is surprisingly smooth.
Which tire is best for Nissan Altima?
Best All-Season Touring Tires for Nissan Altima
- Bridgestone Turanza QuietTrack.
- Michelin Premier All Season.
- Continental PureContact LS.
- General AltiMax RT43.
- Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus.
- Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring.
- Pirelli P Zero All Season Plus.
- Continental ExtremeContact DWS06.
What brand of tires are best for winter?
- Bridgestone Blizzak WS90 Winter/Snow Passenger Tire : Best All-Around Winter Tire.
- Michelin X-Ice Snow : Runner Up.
- Nokian Hakkapeliitta R5 : Best For Extreme Winter Conditions.
- Pirelli P Zero Winter : Best High-Performance Winter Tire.
- General AltiMAX Arctic 12 : Best Value.
What brand tires does Nissan use?
WHICHEVER MODEL YOU DRIVE, BRIDGESTONE IS THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR YOUR NISSAN TIRES. For over a century, Nissan has been a leader in the automotive world, using breakthrough designs and technology to help move the industry forward.