Do you need winter tires on BMW?
It is always a good idea to put winter tires on your BMW, especially if you are trying to ensure the safety of you and your family. At Pfaff BMW Mississauga, our customers can find all sorts of winter wheel packages with tires that fit your BMW.
Can you put snow tires on a BMW?
One of the most overlooked aspects of yearly car maintenance (BMW cars included) is a set of winter tires. Most drivers feel as if they can get away with the same all-season tires they’ve been driving on all year. And in most cases, they’ll survive with them but using all-season tires in the winter is less than ideal.
What Tyres should I put on my BMW X3?
- Eagle F1 Directional 5. 225/45 R17 94W. 1 Reviews.
- ASSURANCE ARMORGRIP. 205/60 R16 92H. 1 Reviews.
- DUCARO HI-MILER. 145/80 R13 75T. 4 Reviews.
- DURAPLUS. 205/65 R15 99H. 4 Reviews.
- Wrangler HP AW. 235/70 R16 106H.
- EfficientGrip SUV. 265/65 R17 112H.
- Wrangler RT/S. 7 Reviews.
- Wrangler Triplemax. 235/65 R17 104H.