- BFGoodrich. All Terrain T/A KO2. 4.7. Read Reviews (5355) The all-terrain that’s ready for anything.
- Bridgestone. Blizzak DMV2. 4.7. Read Reviews (756)
- Michelin. Defender LTX M/S. Read Reviews (12557) The pinnacle of pickup performance.
- Goodyear. Wrangler UltraTerrain AT. 4.6. Read Reviews (1263)
What brand are stock 4Runner tires?
Original Equipment 4Runner Tires
The current generation 4Runner is sold in multiple trims with two tire sizes: The 4Runner SR5, TRD Pro, and TRD Off-Road trims come with 17-inch wheels and 265/70R17 tires. The OE tire for these trims is either the Firestone Winterforce 2 UV or the Goodyear Wrangler AT/S.
Why is 4Runner resale so high?
Why are used Toyota 4Runners so expensive? The 4Runner has an excellent reputation for durability, reliability and longevity. It’s a solid machine with impressive off-road chops. As such, even high-mileage models are in high demand, which pushes the price up.
What is the best year of a Toyota 4Runner?
- 2017 4Runner. This is the most recent model year of the 4Runner to be named as most dependable in its category. The 2017 4Runner received a total score or 84. For Quality/Reliability, it received an 88.
- 2008 4Runner. The 2008 4Runner was named the most dependable midsize SUV in 2011. It received a total score of 86.