- Pirelli Scorpion AS Plus 3.
- Continental CrossContact LX25.
- Firestone Destination LE3.
- Goodyear Assurance Maxlife.
- Michelin CrossClimate2.
- Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady.
- Falken Wildpeak A/T Trail.
- Toyo Open Country A/T III.
What tires are on a 2014 Chevy Equinox?
The Chevy Equinox has a range of stock tire sizes, including 235/65R16 tires, 225/65R17 tires, 225/60R18 tires and 235/50R19 tires.
How long do tires last on a Chevy Equinox?
If your driving habits are normal and around 12,000-15,000 miles per year, an average tire’s tread will wear out in about 3 years. This could be considerably longer if you drive less than 12,000 miles or less if you drive more aggressively. Tire life likewise depends on the type of tire.
How many miles can a 2014 Chevy Equinox last?
Well taken care of Chevy Equinoxes can be expected to last 200,000 miles. For many drivers, that’s over 20 years of use! Even if it’s not in perfect condition, the Equinox is expected to reach over 150,000 miles—about 10 years of driving.