- Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 PLUS. Best for Overall.
- Bridgestone Potenza RE980AS PLUS.
- Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4.
- Firestone Firehawk Indy 500.
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4S.
- Bridgestone Blizzak WS90.
- Vredestein Wintrac Pro.
- Continental VikingContact 7.
What tires do Mustang use?
Ford Mustangs come stock with tires in a range of sizes, including 235/55R17 tires, 235/50R18 tires, 255/40R19 tires and 265/34R20 tires.
Can you put all season tires on a Mustang?
All-Season Mustang Tires are rated for use on dry, wet, and snow covered roads, making it easier to drive your Pony in any weather. These all-season tires are just some of the Sumitomo Mustang Tires available on AmericanMuscle.
How much do new tires cost for a Mustang?
Prevailing 2021 Ford Mustang tires are priced between $150 – $350 per tire, however, High-performance tires can cost anywhere between perfectly over $500.