The smallest enclosed trailer you’ll find measures 8′ X 16′ — yet it is still more than large enough to haul a single vehicle with ease. The two most popular trailer sizes we sell are 8.5′ X 20′ and 8.5′ X 24′, both of which are ideal for hauling a single vehicle with room to spare.
What is the best car hauler trailer?
- Best For Transporting Low-Profile Vehicles: JIMGLO.
- Best For Wider Enclosed Auto Hauler: Homesteader.
- Best For Affordable Auto Hauler: Interstate.
- Best For Protection From Moisture: Sure-Trac.
- Best For Hauling Up To Three Enclosed Cars: Sundowner.
How wide are most car trailers?
The most common sizes for enclosed trailers are 5′, 6′, 7′, and 8.5′ widths. They are typically somewhere between 8′ long and 32′ long. As far as height, any sized enclosed trailer is traditionally 7′ tall.
How long is a standard car trailer?
14ft x 6ft 6″ Car Trailers with Rails.