- 17″ rims: 275/70 R17.
- 20″ rims: 285/65 R20.
What is a good aggressive all-terrain tire?
- BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2.
- Michelin LTX A/T2.
- Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S.
- Toyo Open Country A/T III.
- Kumho Road Venture AT51.
- Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015.
- Falken WildPeak A/T3W.
- Continental TerrainContact A/T.
What makes a tire aggressive?
All-terrain, or AT tires generally have an aggressive tread pattern containing larger tread blocks and more voids to provide traction in off-road driving conditions. Typically, these are suited for vehicles such as a Range Rover, Jeep Wrangler, Toyota 4Runner, and the like.
What is the most aggressive off-road tire?
- Toyo Tires Impact Resistant Open Country M/T Off-Road Traction Tire.
- Pro Comp Tri-ply construction Xtreme MT2 Durable Mud-Terrain Tire.
- HANKOOK Hydropalning Resisting Dynapro MT2 All-Season Radial Tire.