|Tire Size||Tire Pressure (PSI)||Speed Rating|
|P265/65R17||Front 29 Rear 29||S 112 mph|
What tires come with Toyota Tacoma?
Toyota Tacomas come stock with a range of tire sizes, including 265/60R18 tires, 245/75R16 tires, 265/65R17 tires and 265/70R16 tires. Most of these tire sizes are either 30” tires or 31” tires.
What are the best tires to put on a Toyota Tacoma?
- Yokohama Geolandar H/T G056. Check Price.
- Goodyear Wrangler Fortitude HT. Check Price.
- Pirelli Scorpion ATR. Check Price.
- Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S. Check Price.
- Bridgestone Dueler H/L 422 Ecopia. Check Price.
- BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport. Check Price.
- General Grabber AT2.
- Falken Wildpeak H/T.
Is 2016 a good year for tacomas?
The 2016 Tacoma was fully redesigned, and it’s a pretty good used truck. In addition to great safety and reliability scores, it has good overall performance for the class. It can’t tow as much as some rivals can, but models with the V6 engine have lively acceleration, decent gas mileage, and composed handling.