How much does a Ford Fusion tire cost?
How much do Ford Fusion tires cost? Ford Fusion tires range in cost from $125 to $400+, depending on the tire size and type you want on your Fusion. That said, no matter what tires you’re after, we guarantee the lowest prices on our entire inventory.
What tires are good for Ford Fusion?
- Michelin Defender T+H – Best for Overall.
- Continental PureContact LS – Best for Highway.
- General G-Max AS-05 – Best for Durability.
- Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ – Best for Responsiveness.
- Michelin CrossClimate+ – Best for Braking Performance.
- Bridgestone Potenza RE980AS – Best for Wet Conditions.
Is 2010 Ford Fusion a good car?
The Fusion ranks among the better family sedans of its time. The 2010 update is extensive and rectifies the road noise and turning circle shortcomings of the original car. The V6 engine is still responsive and gets good fuel economy. Ride and handling remain competent and stability control is now standard.