What’s the best tires for a Corvette?
- Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 ZP.
- Bridgestone Potenza RE980AS+
- Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06 Plus.
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4S.
- Michelin Pilot Super Sport.
- Continental ExtremeContact Sport.
- Pirelli Winter Sottozero 3.
- Pirelli P Zero Corsa System.
What brand of tires come on a Corvette?
The Pilot Sport All Season 4 ZP (Zero Pressure) is Michelin’s Ultra High Performance All-Season run-flat tire developed for Original Equipment use on the C8 Corvette.
What size tires are on a C5 Corvette?
The front tire is a 245/45ZR-17, a very common size and one that nearly every tire manufacturer offers in at least one of their ultra-high-performance tire lines. The rear tires, size 275/40ZR-18, are real oddballs.