Which tyre is best for Range Rover?
- DUELER H/P SPORT. 235/65 R17 108V. 3 Reviews.
- Wanderer AT. 235/65 R17. 5 Reviews.
- Ranger H/T. 235/65 R17. 12 Reviews.
- LTX Force. 235/65 R17 104T. 1 Reviews.
- Primacy SUV. 235/65 R17. 0 Reviews.
- P ZERO. 255/50 R19 107W. 8 Reviews.
- CZAR A/T. 235/65 R17 104H. 14 Reviews.
- Geolandar SUV. 235/65 R17 108V.
How long do Range Rover Sport tires last?
In most cases, new tires from Range Rover and high-quality replacements can be expected to last roughly 50,000 miles.
How much does a Range Rover Sport tire cost?
Routine Land Rover Range Rover tires are priced between $150 – $350 per tire, however, High-performance tires can price anywhere between well over $500.