- Michelin Defender T+H – Best for Overall.
- Continental PureContact LS – Best for Highway.
- General G-Max AS-05 – Best for Durability.
- Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ – Best for Responsiveness.
- Michelin CrossClimate+ – Best for Braking Performance.
- Bridgestone Potenza RE980AS – Best for Wet Conditions.
What brand of tires does Ford use?
WHICHEVER FORD VEHICLE YOU DRIVE, BRIDGESTONE IS THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR ITS TIRES. Since the Model T’s introduction in 1908, Ford has been keeping the automotive world on its toes with revolutionary designs and game-changing innovations.
Is used 2015 Ford Fusion a good car?
The 2015 Ford Fusion is a good midsize sedan. It has two peppy available engines, athletic handling, and a comfortable interior with plenty of space. The cabin features quality materials and an attractive design. However, it has poor fuel economy and a hard-to-use infotainment system with tiny buttons.
How long should tires last on a Ford Fusion?
What damages tires on my Ford Fusion? Some tires may last up to 50,000 – 60,000 miles, while others may last as tiny as 10,000 miles.