- Michelin Defender T+H – Best for Overall.
- Continental PureContact LS – Best for Highway.
- General G-Max AS-05 – Best for Durability.
- Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ – Best for Responsiveness.
- Michelin CrossClimate+ – Best for Braking Performance.
- Bridgestone Potenza RE980AS – Best for Wet Conditions.
Is 2017 Ford Fusion a good car?
Is the 2017 Ford Fusion a Good Used Car? The Fusion is a decent midsize sedan. It has a spacious interior and above-average cargo capacity for its class. It offers a decent balance of comfort and athleticism, and its sharp steering and robust engine options lend this car plenty of punch.
How many miles will a 2017 Ford Fusion last?
A properly maintained 2017 Ford Fusion should last over 250,000 miles, which is more than an Altima but less than a Camry. Repair Pal estimates annual maintenance costs to be expensive at $562 per year.
Is Ford Fusion a luxury car?
A mid-size sedan offering plenty of choices, the Fusion is available in basic to near-luxury trims, with conventional, hybrid and plug-in hybrid powertrains.