How long will a 2017 Jeep Renegade last?
You can expect that your Jeep Renegade can last you between 100,000 to 150,000 miles or around 240,000kms. For many drivers, this falls somewhere between 7-10 years. Your Jeep Renegade can last you for years to come.
What problems do 2017 Jeep Renegades have?
- Problems with the Engine. Many modern Jeep models come with engine issues from stalling to burning through oil.
- Problems with the Electrical System.
- Problems with the Transmission.
- Problems with the Fuel System.
- Problems with the Brakes.
Is 2017 Jeep Renegade a reliable car?
How Reliable Is the 2017 Jeep Renegade? The 2017 Renegade has a predicted reliability rating of 2.5 out of five from J.D. Power. That’s below average for the industry as a whole.