How much are Mustang GT tires?
Ford Mustang tires range in cost from $80 to $400+, depending on the year model and trim level of your ‘Stang. Whether you’re looking for capable all-season tires, sporty summer tires or track-ready competition tires, we’ve got them all. Plus we guarantee the lowest prices on our entire selection.
What size tires come on a Mustang GT?
|Tire Size||Tire Pressure (PSI)||Speed Rating|
|265/35R20||Front 35 Rear 35||W 168 mph|
What tires are best for a Mustang?
- Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 PLUS. Best for Overall.
- Bridgestone Potenza RE980AS PLUS.
- Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4.
- Firestone Firehawk Indy 500.
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4S.
- Bridgestone Blizzak WS90.
- Vredestein Wintrac Pro.
- Continental VikingContact 7.