- Michelin Pilot Sport 4S (Best Performance Tire)
- Dunlop SP Sport Maxx 050 (Best Dry Performance)
- Continental PureContact (Best Tire for Economy)
- Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 (Best Wet Tire)
- Hankook Winter i*cept Evo 3 (Best Winter Tire)
- Michelin CrossClimate 2 (Best All-Season Tire)
How long do tires last on Subaru WRX?
What damages tires on my Subaru WRX? Some tires may last up to 50,000 – 60,000 miles, while others may last as little as 10,000 miles.
Is Subaru discontinuing the WRX?
Subaru introduced the previous generation WRX in 2015 and refreshed the sports car for the 2018 model year. The sport-tuned sedan went seven years before getting a complete redesign in 2022. The 2023 WRX will continue with the 2.4-liter turbocharged engine.
What year WRX is most reliable?
The best of the best for the Subaru WRX
And here’s where the WRX started to receive mechanical complaints pertaining to its clutch and transmission. According to HotCars, “Getting your hands on any model from 2004 to 2007 will be a delight.” The 2020 Subaru WRX STI Series.