- Michelin Pilot Sport 4S (Best Performance Tire)
- Dunlop SP Sport Maxx 050 (Best Dry Performance)
- Continental PureContact (Best Tire for Economy)
- Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4 (Best Wet Tire)
- Hankook Winter i*cept Evo 3 (Best Winter Tire)
- Michelin CrossClimate 2 (Best All-Season Tire)
What tires are best for summer?
- Michelin Defender T + H 9.4/10.
- Pirelli P4 Persis Plus 9.1/10.
- Continental Pure Contact LS 9.1/10.
- Yokohama Avid Ascend GT 9.0/10.
- General Altimax RT43 8.9/10.
- Toyo Extensa AS2 8.9/10.
- Yokohama Avid Ascend LX 8.9/10.
Do summer tires ride rougher?
Its rubber compound can stand up to, and give plenty of grip on, hot roads. For this reason, summer tires are a staple of performance driving and are often found on sports cars. They also tend to have more internal reinforcement than other tires, which contributes to a stiffer ride.
How long do tires last on Subaru WRX?
What damages tires on my Subaru WRX? Some tires may last up to 50,000 – 60,000 miles, while others may last as little as 10,000 miles.