- 8 Best Tires For Ford Ranger.
- Michelin Defender LTX M/S — Best All-Season.
- General Grabber HTS60 — Best Highway.
- Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V2 — Best Winter.
- Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S — Best All-Terrain.
- BFGoodrich T/A KO2 — All-Terrain Honorable Mention.
- BFGoodrich T/A KM3 — Best Mud-Terrain.
Can a Ford Ranger go off-road?
Off roading with the Ford Ranger has never been better! A contender in the small truck category, the Ford Ranger offers similar capabilities with slightly different equipment, making this truck another great choice for off-roading depending on the equipment.
What are the biggest tires you can fit on a Ford Ranger?
Well.it has been proven that a 34×10. 50-17 will fit and that tire is . 3 inches taller and the tread is . 2 inches narrower than the 275/70-18.
What tires come on the Ford Ranger fx4?
Ford Rangers from 2019 and on typically have tires ranging in size from 255/70R16 tires and 265/65R17 tires to 265/65R18 tires. Rangers from 2011 and earlier often had 235/75R15 tires.