- Continental TerrainContact A/T. Best for Treadwear Warranty.
- Michelin Defender LTX M/S.
- Falken Wildpeak A/T3W.
- Goodyear Wrangler All Terrain Adventure with Kevlar.
- Nitto Dune Grappler.
- Pirelli Scorpion All Terrain Plus.
- Mickey Thompson Deegan 38.
- BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2.
What is the best UTV for the dunes?
- 2022 Polaris RZR Pro R. The 2022 Polaris RZR Pro R is the undisputed king of the dunes.
- 2022 Can-Am Maverick X3 X RS Turbo RR.
- 2022 Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000.
- 2022 Honda Talon 1000R.
Are all terrain tires good in sand?
An all-terrain tire in the sand does adequately as long as you’re airing down to increase flotation, but in side-to-side testing of identically sized tires on identically sized wheels installed on the same vehicle, we’ve found the more aggressive tires—as long as pressures are lowered as much as possible without bead
What PSI should I run my sand tires at?
What PSI should I use for sand? Tires that use standard inner tubes should be inflated to 11-12 psi at the front and 10-11 psi at the back for sand. You can get better traction on sand with tires with heavy-duty tubes.