Which 3 4 ton truck is most reliable?
- Best 3/4-ton Towing: Ford F-250 Super Duty.
- Best 3/4-ton Payload: Ford F-250 Super Duty.
- Best 3/4-ton Horsepower: Ford F-250 Super Duty.
- Best 3/4-ton Torque: Ford F-250 Super Duty.
- Cheapest 3/4-ton Truck: Ford F-250 Super Duty.
- Most Expensive 3/4-ton Truck: Ford F-250 Super Duty.
What is better Chevy 2500 or a Ram 2500?
The RAM 2500 is a more expensive truck that is just a little bit better than the Chevy Silverado 2500 in the horsepower department. It has a much stronger engine, better towing capacity, and an upgraded interior to boot.
Is Ram 2500 better than Ford F-250?
2022 F-250 vs 2022 Ram 2500: Performance Specs
The base 2022 Ram 2500, meanwhile, uses a 6.4L HEMI® V8 to produce 410 horsepower and 429 lb-ft of torque. However, the 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel engine puts the Ford F-250 over the top with 475 horsepower and 1,050 lb-ft of torque.