Is Yokohama a good brand of tires?
Yokohama tires are a good choice for many drivers. The company offers a wide range of products, but consumers tend to prefer its performance and all-season models. Yokohama’s tread life warranties are standard, as are its prices. However, a few models are cost-effective alternatives to other big-name brands.
Which tires are better than Michelin?
- Michelin. 4.5. Best Tires Overall. 1889. 5.0.
- Goodyear. 4.5. Best for Durability. 1898. 5.0.
- Cooper. 4.0. Most Affordable. 1914. 4.0.
- Bridgestone. 4.0. Best for Run-Flat Tires. 1931. 4.5.
- Pirelli. 4.0. Best for High-Performance. 1872. 4.5.
- BFGoodrich. 4.0. 1870. 4.0.
- Continental. 4.0. 1871. 4.5.
- Yokohama. 4.0. 1917. 4.0.
Is Yokohama a premium tire?
Yokohama is generally considered a premium brand although some sectors of the motor industry will class it as a mid-range tyre.