- Michelin. 4.5. Best Tires Overall. 1889. 5.0.
- Goodyear. 4.5. Best for Durability. 1898. 5.0.
- Cooper. 4.0. Most Affordable. 1914. 4.0.
- Bridgestone. 4.0. Best for Run-Flat Tires. 1931. 4.5.
- Pirelli. 4.0. Best for High-Performance. 1872. 4.5.
- BFGoodrich. 4.0. 1870. 4.0.
- Continental. 4.0. 1871. 4.5.
- Yokohama. 4.0. 1917. 4.0.
Is Michelin still the best tire?
Michelin tires aren’t only good, but they’re excellent. They provide high-performance tires for every type of vehicle and every type of use. Coming in second from Bridgestone as the largest tire company in the world, Michelin tires are still one of the best tires out there.
What tire is equivalent to Michelin?
Despite so many international and local brands, two brands always seem to be on the minds of customers – Goodyear and Michelin. These two names are synonymous with quality and performance. Both brands produce top-end tyres for different vehicles and their varied needs.
Is Michelin and BFGoodrich the same?
Today, Michelin is the parent company of BFGoodrich. The business empire was established by Andre and Edouard Michelin in 1888. Today, its headquarters is in Clermont-Ferrand.