- Volvo 700/900 Series – Turbo models. Model Years: 1985-1995. Current Prices: $1000-$5,500.
- Volvo 850/S70/V70/C70 T5. Model Years: 1994-1998.
- Volvo S60 T5. Model Years: 2006-2009.
- Volvo C30 T5. Model Years: 2008-2013.
- Volvo S80/XC90 V8. Model Years: 2005-2014.
Are Volvos good reliable cars?
With a high number of safety awards and top-of-the-line luxury, Volvos are pretty darn good cars. And car gurus Edmunds and Car and Driver agree, giving the current Volvo fleet an average rating of 7.8/10 and 8.6/10 respectively.
Is Volvo a long lasting car?
Fortunately for owners, Volvo Cars is a well-regarded brand when it comes to producing vehicles that will last many years. So long as regular maintenance schedules are followed, a Volvo vehicle will on average last for 20 years.
What is the most reliable Volvo engine?
“The S60’s T6 engine is simply the best engine Volvo’s ever produced,” noted Doug Speck, President and CEO, Volvo Cars of North America, LLC. “It’s powerful, smooth, and gets great fuel economy. We’re honored that Ward’s is recognizing the T6 engine as one of its 10 Best for 2011.”