What are the best RC rock crawling tires?
- Editor’s Choice: Kanati Mud Hog. Topping our list of best rock crawling tires are the Kanati Mud Hogs.
- Runner Up: Goodyear Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar.
- Firestone Destination M/T2.
- BFGoodrich T/A KM3.
- Super Swamper IROK Bias Ply.
- Nitto Mud Grappler Extreme Terrain.
What tires do rock bouncers use?
Full long travel suspension with at minimum dana 60 axles and running monster 43-47″ tires.
What type of tire tread is best for muddy off-road surfaces?
Mud-terrain tires are mostly for off-road use, especially on muddy surfaces. Their tread is more aggressive, the blocks are larger, and the channels are wider. Mud doesn’t pack into the tires’ grooves, and even if some of it does, most MT tires nowadays clean themselves of it.