Do you need special tools to change a tire on a Mercedes?
Make sure you have your Mercedes spare tire, 19mm lug nut wrench and car jack with you before attempting to change the flat tire.
How do you take a tire off of a Mercedes-Benz?
- Pull over to a level spot.
- Locate your vehicle’s spare tire, jack, and tire iron/lug wrench.
- Wedge a tire chock under each good tire.
- Use the lug wrench to loosen the lug nuts.
- Jack up the car just enough so that the flat tire is off of the ground.
- Remove the lug nuts and the flat tire.
How much does it cost to change a Mercedes tire?
Commonplace Mercedes-Benz tires are priced between $150 – $350 per tire, however, High-performance tires can cost anywhere between accurately over $500.