- STEP #2: Click onto Map Update button in the footer.
- STEP #4: Select the “Navigation Updater” button.
- STEP #5: Select Windows or Mac program.
- OPTION #1: Download and Install.
- Select “Hyundai” and click “Next”.
- Select a language and click “Next”.
- Agree to the Terms & Conditions, click “Next”.
Where is the SD card in my Hyundai?
For SD cards, the SD card slot in the vehicle is generally located just below or above the display screen and labeled “SD Map”. The slot can also be located above and behind the display screen, near the dashboard.
How do I update my Hyundai Blue Link?
You can visit update.hyundai.com to get the latest software update for your vehicle. The Hyundai Bluelink devices in the affected vehicles require a 2G or 3G cellular network to access Bluelink services1,2.
How do you turn on navigation in Hyundai?
- On the All Menus screen, press Navigation Menu.
- • On the control panel, press the [NAV] button.