What Tyres should I put on my BMW X3?
- Eagle F1 Directional 5. 225/45 R17 94W. 1 Reviews.
- ASSURANCE ARMORGRIP. 205/60 R16 92H. 1 Reviews.
- DUCARO HI-MILER. 145/80 R13 75T. 4 Reviews.
- DURAPLUS. 205/65 R15 99H. 4 Reviews.
- Wrangler HP AW. 235/70 R16 106H.
- EfficientGrip SUV. 265/65 R17 112H.
- Wrangler RT/S. 7 Reviews.
- Wrangler Triplemax. 235/65 R17 104H.
Do all BMW X3 have run-flat tires?
They are standard on BMW X3 and X5 models. Run flat tires can be driven up to 100 miles without damage to the rim or wheel. BMW X3 no longer carries a spare tire – take care to keep your run-flat tires functioning.
How much does a set of BMW tires cost?
Tire rates can vary greatly depending on the type of tire and size of tire you are purchasing. Common BMW tires are priced between $150 – $350 per tire, however, High-performance tires can cost anywhere between properly over $500.