- BFGoodrich. All Terrain T/A KO2. 4.7. Read Reviews (5355) The all-terrain that’s ready for anything.
- Bridgestone. Blizzak DMV2. 4.7. Read Reviews (756)
- Michelin. Defender LTX M/S. 4.8. Read Reviews (12557)
- Goodyear. Wrangler UltraTerrain AT. 4.6. Read Reviews (1263)
What brand are stock 4Runner tires?
Original Equipment 4Runner Tires
The current generation 4Runner is sold in multiple trims with two tire sizes: The 4Runner SR5, TRD Pro, and TRD Off-Road trims come with 17-inch wheels and 265/70R17 tires. The OE tire for these trims is either the Firestone Winterforce 2 UV or the Goodyear Wrangler AT/S.
What tires come with 4Runner TRD Pro?
Crawl through rocks, dirt and mud in style. 4 TRD Pro’s flow-form 17-in. wheels come wrapped in Nitto®8 Terra Grappler®9 all-terrain tires for more on-road comfort and enhanced off-road traction.
What are the most reliable years for the 4Runner?
- 2017 4Runner. This is the most recent model year of the 4Runner to be named as most dependable in its category. The 2017 4Runner received a total score or 84. For Quality/Reliability, it received an 88.
- 2008 4Runner. The 2008 4Runner was named the most dependable midsize SUV in 2011. It received a total score of 86.