2015 Ford F-150 Tires Sizes, Speed Ratings, and Inflation
|Trim Level||Tire Size||Inflation in PSI F/R|
|2015 Ford F-150 Platinum*||P275/55R20||35 PSI/35 PSI|
|2015 Ford F-150 XL*||265/70R17||35 PSI/35 PSI|
|2015 Ford F-150 XL*||LT275/65R18/C||40 PSI/40 PSI|
|2015 Ford F-150 XL*||LT245/70R17/E||40 PSI/40 PSI|
What is the best tires for a Ford F-150?
Best Tires for Ford F-150: OEM Brand Tires
- Goodyear Wrangler TrailRunner AT.
- Yokohama Geolandar H/T G056.
- Pirelli Scorpion ATR.
- Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza Plus.
- Michelin Defender LTX M/S.
- Continental TerrainContact A/T.
- Cooper Discoverer HTP.
- Hankook Dynapro AT-M RF10.
What tires come stock F-150?
Original Equipment F-150 Tires
- The XL and XLT trims come with 17-inch wheels. The original equipment tires are Goodyear Wrangler Fortitude HT tires, sized 265/70R17 115T.
- The Lariat and King Ranch trims come with 18-inch wheels.
- The Platinum trim comes with 20-inch wheels.
- The Limited trim comes with 22-inch wheels.
What is the biggest tire for 2015 F150?
33-inch tires are the largest tires you can put on an F-150 without them rubbing and damaging the tires and your truck. A leveling kit will only make it harder for the tire to rub against the vehicle’s body.