- Michelin Energy Saver A/S. The Michelin Energy Saver A/S is one of the most popular fuel-efficient tires on the market.
- Dunlop Sport BluResponse.
- Bridgestone Ecopia EP001S.
- Pirelli Cinturato P7 Blue.
- Michelin Energy Saver+
- Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max.
Do fuel-efficient tires really work?
The short answer: yes. Tires can make a big difference in the number of miles a driver gets to a tank of gas. In fact, 20% to 30% of a vehicle’s fuel consumption and 24% of road vehicle CO2 emissions are tire-related.
Do all terrain tires get worse gas mileage?
Consequently, all terrain tires have a greater rolling resistance than their pavement-bound counterparts. They also have a larger effect on fuel economy. The consensus is that on average, all-terrain tires decrease fuel economy by about 3% compared to highway tires.
Are all season tires less fuel-efficient?
These tire sets allow the tire to offer low rolling resistance all year long. Therefore, all season tires offer better fuel efficiency. The decreased rolling resistance manages to minimize the vehicle’s fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.