How much are Ford Fusion 2013 tires?
Ford Fusion tires range in cost from $125 to $400+, depending on the tire size and type you want on your Fusion. And you can get more tread life out of your Ford Fusion tires with routine tire maintenance, including monthly air checks and tire rotations every 6,000 miles.
What size tire is on a 2013 Ford Fusion SE?
What tires are best for Ford Fusion?
- Michelin Defender T+H – Best for Overall.
- Continental PureContact LS – Best for Highway.
- General G-Max AS-05 – Best for Durability.
- Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ – Best for Responsiveness.
- Michelin CrossClimate+ – Best for Braking Performance.
- Bridgestone Potenza RE980AS – Best for Wet Conditions.