How much weight can power running boards hold?
The weight capacity per side is rated at 600lbs pounds and each steps measure an impressive 79 inches in length and 6.2 inches in width.
Which running boards are best?
- APS iBoard : Best Overall.
- AMP Research PowerStep : Best Premium Running Board.
- Go Rhino RB20 Running Boards : Best For Tough Environments.
- KYX Sidestep Hybrid Nerf Bars : Best Low-Profile Running Boards.
- TAC Viewpoint Running Boards : Best For Original Equipment Style.
What are power deployable running boards?
Power deployable running boards allow a driver and his or her passengers easy ingress and egress. Before the invention of Power deployable boards, it could be very difficult for anyone especially a person or kid with short legs to climb up into or jump down out of a truck or van.