What can I use as a substitute for rubber cement?
- Elmer’s® Glue Sticks. Works well for papers, photos, etc.
- Elmer’s® Washable Glue Stick Multi-Packs. The .
- Glue Dots® Glue Dots form a strong, instant bond, leave no mess and are acid free.
- Elmer’s® Washable Clear School Glue. Goes on clear and dries clear.
- Elmer’s® Glue-all.
- Rubber Cement.
- Velcro Sticky Back for Fabrics.
Can I use Gorilla Glue to fix a puncture?
Introduction: Instant Puncture Fix
Whereas with using gorilla tape you just find the puncture and put a bit of tape over it and off you go. Its that simple! It reduces the time taken to fix a puncture from 15 to 30 minutes to about 5 (depending on how fast you can find the puncture).
Will super glue fix a puncture?
No. “Super glue” dries hard, and will not flex as needed when the tire flexes. It will flake off in short order. Plain old “rubber cement” (the stuff used to glue paper) is a far better choice.