- Michelin Energy Saver A/S. The Michelin Energy Saver A/S is one of the most popular fuel-efficient tires on the market.
- Dunlop Sport BluResponse.
- Bridgestone Ecopia EP001S.
- Pirelli Cinturato P7 Blue.
- Michelin Energy Saver+
- Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max.
Do fuel saver tires really work?
These tires should save you up to 4 percent per gallon when compared to other regular tires. Overall, the cost of fuel-efficient tires may be a bit more than a standard tire. However, these tires will save you money on gas and will also reduce how often you need new tires.
Which tire is better for fuel efficiency wide or narrow?
Wide tires provide for more friction, making your vehicle consume more fuel, whereas narrow tires cause your car to consume less fuel because they have lower amounts of friction.
Do all terrain tires get worse gas mileage?
Consequently, all terrain tires have a greater rolling resistance than their pavement-bound counterparts. They also have a larger effect on fuel economy. The consensus is that on average, all-terrain tires decrease fuel economy by about 3% compared to highway tires.